Telecommunications Network Infrastructure
Nokia awarded ClearBlue Technologies Group for a large-scale wireless deployment based on many successful completed projects together to date. Also, Nokia was looking for a company that understands and can navigate the diverse Canadian landscape and can provide a turn-key solution for a deployment and installation of 162 cellular sites Province wide.
ClearBlue was able to identify and implement a more effective and efficient process strategy, which allowed them to complete a 16-month program in less than one year with zero errors (punch list free) or reasons for call backs. The quality of the work was top in class, with no injuries or compromising on safety along the way paving the way to become Nokia’s #1 Civil and TI installation contractor.
Whether the project is a metropolitan area or a rural landscape, we understand local regulations and can ensure the right solutions are deployed.
Multiple Carrier Sites
Months to Build
The scope of work includes complete technology and telecom life-cycle solutions. Project Management and Coordination:
- Site Acquisition and Permitting
- Civil & Electrical Construction
- TI Installation
- Microwave Installations, Alignment, BERT Testing
- Network Upgrades. RRU & Antenna Installations,
- Fiber and RF Jumper Testing
- Rooftop & Tower Sites Maintenance Across Ontario Antenna RRU Swaps
- Site Commissioning and Integration
- Outdoor Work, All Seasons and Weather Conditions Closeout Documentation